Initial Stake Pool Offering (ISPO)
What is an ISPO and how does it work?
An ISPO is a new fundraising mechanism that allows delegators of a POS (Proof-of-Stake) network to divert staking rewards towards a project of their choice and get project tokens in return.
It is a unique mechanism that allows the community to support their favorite cardano project without their own assets ever leaving their wallet, but instead leveraging the network's native reward incentive structure.
ISPOs are only possible on the Cardano blockchain because of its unique stake pool delegation structure.
Ravendex Will Be utilizing the new innovative defi fundraising model Initial Stake Pool Offerings (ISPOs).
What does an ISO imply?
With our new ISO model, Our community can now Stake their ADA to our RAVEP pool to earn rewards in ADA & $RAVE
Ravendex is a Cardano-first project, meaning its entire product line has been specifically designed and built to leverage the best of Cardano's unique functionalities, such as its eUTXO architecture and delegation model. So our ISPO is no exception.
Below are some basic ISPO Details.
Total $RAVE Rewards
- Get rewards in $RAVE tokens without spending your ADA
- Earn Rewards in ADA too as you can choose the 50-50 Pool*
- Raise more funds for project development by utilising Cardano's unique staking rewards mechanism
- Promotes decentralisation of $Rave ownership as Rave tokens will be distributed to a wide number of people without them having to spend their ADA
- An Extra Staking Node which helps secure the blockchain
- promotes Cardano network decentralisation
How are the rewards calculated?
$Rave rewards are calculated in this given four criteria:
- 1.How much did you delegate at each epoch?
- 2.How long did you delegate for (number of epochs)?
- 3.What pool margin did you delegate to? (50% pools will earn you half the Rave rewards*)?
* The 50-50 Pool Will be created when the RaveP 100% pool get's saturated